Thursday

~Local Man no longer has love for his shoes, KSwiss


Local Main street resident and recent college graduate, Heath Greggs, no longer has love for his shoes, Kswiss, after falling in love with a pair of black Nikes.

"I didn't intend for this to happen," explained Greggs sitting on his porch. "Sometimes people just fall out of love."

The catalyst for the sudden change of heart came on Wednesday when Heath entered a Champs Sports store looking for a Boston Red Sox visor, and saw the shoe section towards the rear of the establishment.

"I decided to stroll on over and check out what kind of sales they might be having when, BAM, I saw this totally banging pair of black Nike basketball shoes. Full heel, hightop, straight black with a silver swoosh. I nearly fainted."

Wearing an impartial pair of Adidas slip-on sandals, Greggs handed over $115.00 to the clerk thus signifying his undying love and devotion to the Nikes.

"Don't get me wrong," Greggs stressed as he put his pair of white with red trim Kswiss sneakers in the closet next to the hamper, "these shoes and I have a lot of great memories. Like that time I outran those security guards at school after they smelled Marijuana at my buddy Doug's party. You can't buy those kind of memories. But this chapter in my life must end. I'm a college graduate now, and it's time I grew up.
At least my shoes don't say "NB" on the side. I'm still 22."

"But yeah, those shoes were great," Greggs sighed as he closed the closet door. "I will always have affection for and hope I can still be friends with my shoes, Kswiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home